AIBRF has prepared a charter of demands of pensioner which contains following demands
1 100 per cent D.A. neutralisation to Pre-2002 retirees.
2. Pension updation on the pattern of 6th Pay Commission.
3. Uniform Medical Scheme for retirees.
4. Two percent of bank profit should be allocated for Welfare of bank retirees.
5. One more option of pension should be given to all past retirees who are originally eligible as per provisions of Pension Regulations 1995.
6. Differentiation between retirees and resignees should be removed for the purpose of pension option.
7. Establishment of proper grievance Redressal Mechanism for retirees in all banks at Corporate and Zonal Level.
8. Index based dearness rates should be granted to retirees on quarterly basis along with serving employees instead of in six monthly basis.
9. Improvement in Ex-gratia amount payable to Pre-1986 in view of steep rise in inflation.
Source : AIBRF Website