Five workmen unions AIBEA, NCBE, BEFI, INBEF and NOBW have submitted charter of demands to IBA , which included following demands on SUPERANNUATION BENEFITS
Pension related issues:
· NPS to be withdrawn and all new employees from 1-4-2010 covered by NPS to be covered by old scheme under Pension Regulation 1995.
· Permanent Part-time employees on Consolidated Wages prior to 1.5.2010 and made 1/3rd wage from 1-5-2010 should be covered by Pension Regulations.
· Refund of contribution to pension fund to the employees who joined between 1.11.1993 but before Pension Regulation came in force in 1995/1996.
· Periodical Pension updation along with wage revision of service employees
· Basic pension of all existing pensioners to be updated at the same index level like Basic Pay of service employees viz July-Sept.2012 average.
· DA on pension to be on monthly basis .
· Same DA at 100% compensation for all pensioners and removal of slab system.
· Extending 2nd option facility to employees who resigned between 1995 and 27.4.2010.
· Qualifying service for full pension should be 20 years like in Govt/RBI;
· Average of 10 months or last drawn ‘Pay’, ‘whichever is higher’ should be considered for calculation of basic pension.
· Service rendered in Defence, if not counted for Defence pension should be added in bank service for payment of pension
· Actual service of Part time employees should be counted for pension and not on pro rata basis.
Family Pension –
· To be improved at par with RBI/ Government pension scheme
· Full pension as family pension for seven years or upto the age of 67 years instead of 65 years,
· Payment of Family Pension to unmarried/widowed daughters for life and if spouse and daughters are not available then to parents.
· Incorporation of provision in Pension Regulation in synergy with Clause 6 (b) 6 (c) and 6 (d) of settlement dated 10.4.2002.
· Extension of Para-368(17) of Sastry Award to Pension Optees.
Source : AIBEA Website